- Dual-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for smooth stops
- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes at a time (1-4 axles)
- Self-leveling with simple push-button calibration
- Digital display shows power adjustments in 0.1 increments
- Adjustable power output allows use with multiple load sizes
- Automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill
- Mounts at various angles, above or below the dash, to increase usability
- Compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control
- Equipped with a quick plug for fast, easy installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes mounting hardware
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling a heavy load. On RVs, flatbeds, livestock trailers and many other oversize haulers, manufacturers typically install trailer brakes to assist the tow vehicle in bringing such a massive amount of weight to a halt. But it takes more than a good set of brakes to make quick, efficient stops. It takes precision and the right amount of control.
The inertia-based Reflex brake controller is capable of handling up to four axles, or eight brakes, at a time and comes with a dual-axis accelerometer to precisely sense your vehicle's motion and apply the appropriate amount of brake pressure. Reflex features a digital display for easy brake monitoring, an automatic power adjuster to adapt to inclines and is easily calibrated with just the push of a button. Reflex can be used with anti-lock brakes and cruise control and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
All CURT brake controls are designed to work with quick plugs so that they can readily plug into your vehicle's original equipment socket. They also include a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.