- Splices into trailer wiring to provide a connection to the vehicle socket
- 6-way connects tail, brake, turn signals, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Spring protects wires and offers a convenient attachment point
- Constructed from strong die-cast metal
- Concealed terminals help ensure a reliable connection
- 6-way round connectors commonly used for horse, farm, boat and utility trailers
- Wires not included
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 6-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It also features a spring attachment to keep wires well protected. 6-way round connectors are commonly used on livestock trailers, boat trailers and utility trailers.