- Splices into vehicle wiring to provide a connection for a trailer plug
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Interchangeable with other 7-way RV connectors
- Concealed terminals help ensure a reliable connection
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Integrated bracket securely mounts socket to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- 7-way RV blade connectors commonly used on RV travel trailers
- Wires not included.
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 7-way round RV blade connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dust and water. This 7-way round connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection. 7-way RV blades are typically used on RV travel trailers, and this particular connector can be easily interchanges with other 7-way RV connectors.