The Camco Heavy-Duty RV Dogbone Electrical Adapter with PowerGrip Handles (50-Amp Male to 30-Amp Female, 18-Inch) is designed to allow you to hookup to your campground's power pedestal, adapting the connection to fit your 30-amp RV. Extremely flexible in design, the cord is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from the outdoor elements, wear and tear. Hassle-free PowerGrip handles help assist in gripping, plugging and unplugging without straining or damaging the adapter. It features heavy-duty 50-amp male (NEMA 14-50P) and 30-amp female (NEMA TT-30R) ends. Rated for 125 volts/3750 watts and constructed with 100% copper, 10/3-guage wires for superior conductivity. This product is certified for use in Canada and includes a limited 12-month warranty.
- Converts Electrical Connection Type: Designed to allow you to hookup to your campground's power pedestal, adapting the electrical connection to fit your 30-amp RV.
- High Conductivity: Heavy-duty 50-amp male (NEMA 14-50P) and 30-amp female (NEMA TT-30R) electrical heads. Rated for 125 volts/3750 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 10/3-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
- Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction: Dogbone adapter cord is extremely flexible. Coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements.
- Hassle-Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the adapter.
- 90-Degree Heads: Help reduce pressure and stress on the adapter and its connection.
- A Certified Product: Product is certified in Canada; includes a 12-month warranty.