- Maximum corrosion resistance with a "wrinkle" powder coat and rust-inhibiting e-coat.
- Carry large ladders and loads up to 1,000 lb.
- Built-in tie points keep cargo under control.
- Rear crossbar can be removed for loading large items into the truck bed.
- Built-in grab handles for added stability when getting in and out of the truck bed.
- Tie Downs sold separately.
Buyers Products Truck Ladder Rack fits full-sized pickup trucks with long and short beds. It stores ladders securely while freeing up space in the bed. The ladder rack installs drill-free with J-hooks that mount underneath the truck bed rails. Each rack has built-in tie points to easily secure cargo and built-in grab handles for added stability when climbing in and out of the truck bed.
The over-cab design of the rack allows for enhanced capacity up to 1,000 lb. The rear bar is removable so you can load larger items with ease. The rack features a black "wrinkle coat" powder coating and a rust-inhibiting e-coat for long life.
Product Common Use: Movers, Contractors, Construction, Electricians
- Color - Black
- Finish - E-Coat and Powder Coat
- Material - Carbon Steel
- Mount Type - Clamp or Bolt on
- Vehicle Type - Full Size Domestic Pickup Trucks
- Application Specific (Y/N) - Yes
- Application Summary - Chevy, GMC: 1500,2500,3500/ Dodge, Ram: 1500,2500,3500/ Ford: F-150, F-250, F-350
- Length - 68.0"
- Drilling Required (Y/N) - No
- Load Capacity - 1000 lb
- Height - 36.0
- Shipping Weight - 144.000